Coffee bean sheller maintenance and care
1. This machine adopts V-belt drive. After the new belt is used for a period of time, it will gradually stretch and relax due to the pulling force. It should be adjusted according to the situation, and the parts are tightened and tensioned.
2. For the suspension shaft of the sieve body and all the joints of the joints, it should be checked in time for the lack of oil and wear. Once the oil is worn out, it should be replaced in time.
3. The temperature of the motor should not exceed 60 degrees Celsius. The temperature of the bearing should not exceed 25 degrees Celsius. If the temperature is too high, the cause should be detected and eliminated.
4. When the machine is in use, always pay attention to the operation of each part, check whether the fastening bolts of each part are loose, and if it is loose, it should be tightened at any time. Especially for high-speed parts, such as: upper and lower fan blades, especially the lower fan blades pay attention to whether they are worn or broken. Whether the reinforcing plates for external use of the blades are worn or deformed, if problems are found, they should be repaired or replaced in time; sorting sieve hanging shafts, eccentric shafts and Special attention should be paid to the inspection of the joints of the sorting screens.
5, the cleaning of the bottom of the sieve: the sieve bottom (fish scale) hole of the fruit machine is cleaned with wire brush, the bottom hole of the sieve is blocked, the kernel and peanut fruit are not clearly separated on the specific gravity sieve, and the speed of the kernel is also slow, resulting in rice. From the flow of small fruit into the secondary work compartment, increase the crushing rate of peanut kernels, the stone machine and the fruit machine are the same, you need to clean the sieve bottom regularly.
6. After the processing season is over, the machine should be inspected once. First check the running and wear of the drum shaft, eccentric shaft and fan shaft; secondly check whether the screen bottom is deformed or cracked; finally check the sorting screen wear. After the inspection, the damaged parts should be repaired, the dirt and residual peanuts in the machine should be removed, all the bolts should be tightened, the bearings should be fully oiled, the belts should be removed, and the accessories should be put into storage for the next season.